Here we list possible problems that may occur in connection with the device. If you are still not able to solve the problem, contact our support, we will take care of your issue as soon as possible.
- I can't hear any music after the alarm goes off.
- The music is initially soft and then gradually increases steadily according to the set alarm duration.
- The lamp is not lit / no music is played.
- Make sure there is an active Bluetooth connection and restart the app.
- The alarm went off yesterday, but not today.
- If an alarm clock is active, it will be displayed on the home screen. If this is not the case, you have probably forgotten to set additional weekdays on which the alarm clock should be repeated.
- As soon as I put the cell phone in "airplane mode", I no longer see any content.
- To use the app in "airplane mode", the content must be downloaded first. You can learn more under "2.9 Offline use".
- I hear the music from the cell phone, but not from the speakers of the sound pillow.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth is connected. For Apple, see "2.2 Apple devices - iOS specific setup" for detailed information.
- The programs (Day, Night, Meditation, etc.) in the main menu (home screen) are empty, I don't see any content.
- You must compile the program contents first. For detailed information, see "2.6 Music medicine, programs- and meditations".
- When using light therapy, the LED shines very dimly
- The intensity of the light is gradually increased during the execution of light therapy and decreases again towards the end of the runtime. You can find out more under "2.7 Color light therapy".
- I cannot establish a Bluetooth connection.
- Operate the "reset switch" on the lamp, for information see "1.0 Introduction".